One of the most colorful and often-photographed events in India is Holi is the Hindu spring festival that’s also known as the “festival of colours” or the “festival of love.” Crowds use brightly colored powder and tinted buckets of water to cover the town—and its people—in rainbows. This one-of-a-kind festival includes folk theater performances, traditional […]
The Sacred Places of Mother Earth
STONEHENGE - MACHU PICCHU - THE GREAT PYRAMIDS - ULURU - GLASTONBURY - SEDONA - NEWGRANGE - MT. KAILASH - CALLANISH - TIAHUANACO - MT. SHASTA - LAKE TITICACA - THE GANGES RIVER...
These are a few of the better-known sacred places on our planet, but there are thousands more - stone circles, holy wells, sacred groves, mountain tops, pyramids, caves, shrines, megaliths, ancient pilgrimage and vision quest sites - where we and our ancestors have been going for thousands of years.
We seek visions, prophecies, healing, answers to important questions and more meaning for our lives, and Mother Earth's sacred places can give us answers, if we will only learn how to listen.
Thailand is many experiences rolled into one fantastic destination. For most travellers, Thailand means good food and great nature vistas. One can just wander off in the busy street markets relishing on mouth-watering delicacies, take in the local sights and sounds, marvel at the dynamic metropolitan structures, experience the lush life at opulent resorts and […]
India’s festival of colors, Holi, is an amazing experience that should be towards the top of any adventure travel lover’s bucket list. Held in the spring in India and Nepal, this Hindu festival symbolizes the triumph of good over evil along with the end of winter and the beginning of spring. It’s a time to […]
- India’s Colorful Holi Festival Happens March 1 – 2, 2018
- Top Spiritual Places to visit in Thailand
- Holi Festival of Colors Highlights New India Tour
- Sacred Sites of Britain Spotlighted in New King Arthur Movie
- Ancient Mysteries Researcher Finds Amazing Connection Between Peru, Turkey, Egypt, China and Greece
- New Bolivia Tour Features Mysterious Tiahuanaco
- Magnificent, Mysterious Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia
- Celebrating Kerala’s Colorful Thrissur Pooram Festival
- Sacred and Historic Sites in Sibenik, Croatia
- Special Nature Tours at Yellowstone for May, 2015
- Belize eco resort announces bird nest survey
- Sacred Places in India – Bodh Gaya a Must Visit for Every Spiritualist
- Fascinating Sacred Sites in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Body Mind Spirit Journeys Announces “Hidden History” Bosnian Pyramids Tour
- Sedona Of The East – Chazy Reef Isle La Motte, Vermont