India’s festival of colors, Holi, is an amazing experience that should be towards the top of any adventure travel lover’s bucket list. Held in the spring in India and Nepal, this Hindu festival symbolizes the triumph of good over evil along with the end of winter and the beginning of spring. It’s a time to […]
The Sacred Places of Mother Earth
STONEHENGE - MACHU PICCHU - THE GREAT PYRAMIDS - ULURU - GLASTONBURY - SEDONA - NEWGRANGE - MT. KAILASH - CALLANISH - TIAHUANACO - MT. SHASTA - LAKE TITICACA - THE GANGES RIVER...
These are a few of the better-known sacred places on our planet, but there are thousands more - stone circles, holy wells, sacred groves, mountain tops, pyramids, caves, shrines, megaliths, ancient pilgrimage and vision quest sites - where we and our ancestors have been going for thousands of years.
We seek visions, prophecies, healing, answers to important questions and more meaning for our lives, and Mother Earth's sacred places can give us answers, if we will only learn how to listen.
May 2017 sees the release of the major new film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword directed by Guy Ritchie and featuring a Hollywood cast including Charlie Hunman and Jude Law. The film retells the classic story of the legendary British leader made famous in medieval mythology. There are the film locations, and then the […]
Why is a non-functioning “doorway” carved from an entire hillside near Peru’s Lake Titicaca nearly identical to a sculpted plateau in Anatolia, Turkey? Best-selling author and ancient mysteries researcher Freddy Silva says the answer involves secret mystery schools and near-death experiences. Silva’s research has also uncovered connections between Inca ceremonial sites and similar “tombs” in […]
- Holi Festival of Colors Highlights New India Tour
- Sacred Sites of Britain Spotlighted in New King Arthur Movie
- Ancient Mysteries Researcher Finds Amazing Connection Between Peru, Turkey, Egypt, China and Greece
- New Bolivia Tour Features Mysterious Tiahuanaco
- Magnificent, Mysterious Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia
- Celebrating Kerala’s Colorful Thrissur Pooram Festival
- Sacred and Historic Sites in Sibenik, Croatia
- Special Nature Tours at Yellowstone for May, 2015
- Belize eco resort announces bird nest survey
- Sacred Places in India – Bodh Gaya a Must Visit for Every Spiritualist
- Fascinating Sacred Sites in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Body Mind Spirit Journeys Announces “Hidden History” Bosnian Pyramids Tour
- Sedona Of The East – Chazy Reef Isle La Motte, Vermont
- Bosnian Pyramids Misinformation Clarified
- Trekking in McLeod Ganj, India